1. According to the current production scale, the "prefabricate Maison villa" is about 30% faster than the traditional construction method.
2, "prefabricate Maison villa" safety is completely okay, because prefabricated stairs, external walls, etc. are transported to the construction site, but also need to reinforced concrete, not simply connected. Each floor has a steel bar running through it, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared with traditionally built houses, the "prefabricate Maison villa" has higher component precision, which can maximize the quality defects such as cracking and leakage of the wall, and improve the overall safety level, fire resistance and durability of the house. It uses a lightweight partition system that allows the owner to change the fitting as needed.
4. In the process of using the house, "prefabricate Maison villa" is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly. For example, the new insulation layer has better insulation effect. If household metering is implemented, heating at the same temperature, "assembling" room temperature is higher, the owner can consider reducing the heating temperature, saving heating costs, and at the same time reducing energy use.
5. "prefabricate Maison villa" is beneficial to energy conservation and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly construction, construction waste and construction sewage can be greatly reduced, construction noise can be reduced, harmful gas and dust emissions can be reduced, and on-site construction and management personnel can be reduced... Generally, it can save 20% of materials and save about 60% of water.
6. The industrialization of "prefabrique maison villa" is not only beneficial to the capital flow of development companies, but also speeds up the listing of housing, so it can greatly slow down the current situation of insufficient supply and adjust the supply relationship. After large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced, and it will also play a role in curbing housing prices.
7. The comprehensive cost accounting shows that the construction cost of the “assembled” house is higher than the cost of the traditional construction method. After the large-scale promotion, the construction cost can be reduced.
Copyright © Hebei Weizhengheng Modular House Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights ReservedSitemap