It is about 37 sqm and it takes one day for 6 persons to complete the installation. It includes two bedrooms.
The bathrrom equipped with toilet, shower room, wash basin with mirror and cabinet, which are all installaed in my facotry. Customers only need to connect supply and drainage pipe locally.
The kitchen is open, and equipped with L type cabinet, and living room. Range hood, oven, dishwasher and other fittings are optional.
In the living room, enough space for you to put down a table, sofa, tea table etc.
1. We know 2 units can be load into one 40’ HQ container, but we just want to order one sample unit for testing. Can we order 1 unit into one 20’GP ?
A: The package size of this 20ft expandable house is 2200W*5850L*2520H, the door size of 20’GP container is 2200W*2200mm H,so it can’t be loaded into 20’GP container. If you just buy one unit, it will waste your shipping cost a lot. We have other series of folding house can be loaded into 40’HQ with this house together.
2. Are the electricity and water system are finished installation in factory? Are the wires go inside the wall panels?
A: Yes, both electricity and water system are installed in factory, you just need to connect water supply locally, the connector is in the back of the house. All the wires are hidden inside walls.
3. Which color of the wall panels can be selected? I want a different color house.
A: Commonly, wall color is gray-white, if you want another color,we can also paint it when the quantity is small,or we will have some colors for you to choose if the quantity is large.
4. What is the ceiling height of this house? Could the ceiling height be made to 2.5m?
A: The ceiling height of the house is 2.28m, if you want the height increased, we will need a 40'OT container to transport and shipping.
5. Other company offer me a better price. Can you offer the same price?
A: We understand other companies will offer a cheaper price sometimes, But would you mind showing us the quotation lists they offer? We can tell you the differences between our products and services,and continue our negotiation about the price, we will always respect your choice no matter which side you choose.
6. What tools are needed for unloading the house from the shipping container? How long does it cost to assemble the house?
A:T he crane and forklift are needed when you unload the houses. To assemble the house, 6 people can finish the work in one day.